Mushroom Rice is a food originating from Japan. The Japanese emphasis on nutrition from the rice starch and protein inorganic use of mushrooms and herbs. so this dish is one of the vegetarian dishes are very popular Japanese women.
1 3/4 cups Japanese rice
3.5 oz brown hanging back Reishi
5:25 oz mushroom chicken thighs, or maitake or enoki are
1 piece of fried tofu (bean dropping market share)
1 piece ginger, shredded
3/4 cups broth or dashi seasoning mix
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sake
2 tsp brown sugar
1 pinch of salt
1. Wash rice and drain. Skip Ganoderma tail and body of shiitake mushrooms, sliced 1/3 inch. Put chicken thighs and tail mushroom slice into pieces about 1/3 inch until you come to cap mushroom, sliced mushroom caps analog 1/3 inch.
2. Push fried tofu pieces for the end of oil, chopped
3. Boil dashi broth, soy sauce, sugar, sake, ginger, mushrooms and tofu to boil, cook over low heat for 2-3p. Take them all out to the private section.
4. Put rice cooker, followed by the water just now on, add water, 1 pinch of salt and stir.
5. When the rice is cooked, the mushrooms and cover part about 10p, then mix it all together. When eating for little more onion, pepper.