Rosemary and potato are the traditional ingredients in the diet of Europeans over the centuries. Rosemary lightly sweet taste so often made spices for baking. Today I will instruct you to add the Grilled chicken with rosemary and potatoes. To keep fresh water from the chicken, you could wrap a layer of aluminum bag outside. It also makes the chicken from drying out.
– 800g chicken fillets
– 400g potatoes bi
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 tbsp salt
– 2 tbsp paprika powder
– 1.5 tbsp rosemary
– 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
– 1/2 tbsp black pepper.
– Chicken wash, drain, to the original to.
– Potatoes peeled, washed, drained, cut in half.
– Mix the salt, olive oil and paprika powder, rosemary, dried minced garlic, black pepper and the chicken pieces and potatoes into, for about 15 minutes to saturate all spices.
– Then the chicken in the oven at 218 degrees C temperature for 30 minutes. Cooked, roasted potatoes in about 3 minutes.
– Take the meat out of the oven, cool slightly, cut into small pieces to taste.
– Best served with lemon pepper and salt, chili. You can also use with tomato, lettuce.